Press release from Mindy Kramer, Mercer Health: The MED Foundation of Mercer Health held its annual Healing Garden ceremony on May 25 at Mercer County Community Hospital. Each year, during a ceremony, a cobblestone is dedicated in honor or in memory of community members and families. Paving tiles engraved with the following messages will be added to the therapeutic space located near the west wing of the Sanderell family:
· Brian Harlamert 09/18/1971-09/21/2022 Friends of Lake James
· In loving memory of Jenna and Veda Albers
· Tom & Carol Wehrkamp Lake James Friends
· Virgil and Martha Arling Family Faith, Hope, Love
· In loving memory of Keegan J. Freitag 01.02.2022-24.03.2023
· In memory of Joan and Francis Pax Matthew 5:16
To learn more about the MED Foundation of Mercer Health, become a member of the MED Foundation, or make a donation, contact Deb Hemmelgarn at 419-678-5679 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit MED Foundation | Mercer County Scholarships | Mercer Health (mercer-health.com).
Copyright 2023 by Lima Communications Corporation. All rights reserved.